In this prevention and safety presentation you will learn:
This is not a martial arts class but you will learn simple escape moves to get safe.
- the best ways to recognize and avoid danger
- how to tell and who to tell, even when it is difficult
- confidence strategies
- internet safety information for students and parents
- about peer pressure with drugs and alcohol
Young teens experience a lot more freedom with their environment, relationships, and the internet. 1 in 4 girls will experience a sexual assault during their youth, 80-90% by people they know, and 10-20% by strangers.
Students attend class with a parent or trusted adult.
$60/student-adult pair; $30/extra student. REGISTER HERE.
Wednesday, August 7, 6:00-7:30 PM at the District Education Center.
* Training for High School Girls - see under category "Summer 2019 - High School".