Registration Policies and Procedures:
1. Parents must contact the individual band instructor to schedule lessons before completing registration with Community Education. Band instructor’s preferred method of communication is email (email addresses are listed under Band Instructors tab at left).
2. Registrations and payments are due to the Community Education Office two weeks before the start of the session.
3. Registrations begin at orientation. Registrations during the year may be accepted if space is available.
4. If a student decides to join the lesson program mid-session the fee will be the same as if he/she started at the beginning of the quarter.
5. Fees will NOT be pro-rated.
6. If you have registered for group lessons and the instructor can no longer accommodate the group lessons the student will be asked to switch to private lessons.