Mahtomedi Community Education offers a variety of daytime and evening enrichment classes
throughout the year for adults of all ages and stages to enjoy.
Join us to learn something new, hone a skill or refresh on a long lost passion.
- History - with popular historian, Kathy Simmer, a variety of interesting topics! New classes are always debuted here!
- Fun Day Trips around the Twin Cities
- Sewing & Quilting classes
- Future Planning: Preparing to Downsize, Prepare Your Own Will, Paying for the Nursing Home, and more.
- and more!
||Adult Health & Fitness
- Yoga - Multi Level, Beginner to Intermediate
- Yoga - Level 2
- Prenatal Yoga
- Yoga: Baby + Mama
- Zumba Gold
Private Music Lessons for Adults and Youth
Piano and Guitar
At the District Education Center
Call 651-407-2034 for more information and to register.