Mahtomedi Community Education offers a variety of daytime and evening enrichment classes
throughout the year for adults of all ages and stages to enjoy.
Join us to learn something new, hone a skill or refresh on a long lost passion.
- History - with popular historian, Kathy Simmer, a variety of interesting topics! New classes are always debuted here!
- Sewing & Quilting classes
- Future Planning: Retire Wisely, I Want to Sell My Home BUT..., uPlan College Planning Strategies Workshop, and more.
- Chicken Keeping 101
- Tech Savvy: eBooks Book Builder, iMovies, Build Effective Google Websites, Research Skills used by 3-5 Graders
- D.I.Y. Wood Sign
- Essential Oils - Make & Take classes
||Adult Health & Fitness
- Yoga - Multi Level, Beginner to Intermediate
- Yoga - Level 2
- Zumba Gold - join the fun and move at your own pace!
- A Matter of Balance: Managing Concerns about Falls
Private Music Lessons for Adults and Youth
Piano and Guitar
At the District Education Center
Call 651-407-2034 for more information and to register.
Current students: ABSENSE NOTIFICATION Form