Mahtomedi Community Education offers a variety of daytime and evening enrichment classes
throughout the year for adults of all ages and stages to enjoy.
Join us to learn something new, hone a skill or refresh on a long lost passion.
- Essential Oils - Make & Take classes
- History - with popular historian, Kathy Simmer, a variety of interesting topics!
- Sewing & Quilting classes
- Prepare Your Own Will
- Understanding the Minnesota Death Tax
- Keeping the Cabin/Farm in the Family
- Essential Spanish
- iPad and Smartphone classes
- Want to go on a Travel Tour? Mahtomedi Community Education is teaming up with CrossPoint Tours to offer some new travel options. Call the office for more details: 651-407-2018
||Adult Health & Fitness
- Yoga - Multi Level, Beginner to Intermediate
- Yoga - Level 2
- Zumba Gold - join the fun and move at your own pace!
Private Music Lessons for Adults and Youth
Piano and Guitar
At the District Education Center
Call 651-407-2034 for more information and to register.
Current students: ABSENSE NOTIFICATION Form